Monday, November 01, 2004

Vote for John Kerry!

Busy day for me so I won't be able to blog the vote.

I'll be out in the evening celebrating my birthday (and hopefully the election results) with two very dear friends. My actual birthday is sometime in the summer but, hey, it's the thought that counts.

I have no doubts about voting for Kerry. I was telling a friend tonight that I am so freaking grateful that Dubya has been such a flawed candidate. Can you imagine how much harder this'll be if the Republican candidate was even a tad more articulate and more put-together? Ye gawds. I can't wait for the next Republiclone.

Kerry outclasses Dubya in all ways and at all levels. He is da man. And while this may fall under the rubric of TMI, I can't help but say that I so love men who are intelligent, can talk numbers, can bring up all sorts of wonky details to make the point and also be genuinely concerned about the well-being of others. Yah, that's him. I want Kerry to be the next president.

So GOTV!

And vote for John Kerry! (Yes, dear readers, I'm so preaching to the choir here).