Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina: disaster links

Forgive me for not posting. I've been extremely upset with what's going in NOLA (New Orleans, LA). It seems superfluous to think about anything else at the moment. At the very least, here are links for those who want to help.

eRobin, my source for all things activist, recommends the Mercy Group (92% efficiency). I trust her so this would be my first choice.

List of links over at dKos by a diarist.

And the liberal blogger's group offers this choice.

FYI: I spend most of my online time re:NOLA at Booman Tribune and dailyKos.

In terms of the larger picture, here's eRob and Molly Ivins
This, friends, is why we need to pay attention to government policies, not political personalities, and to know whereon we vote. It is about our lives.