Monday, November 08, 2004

The Pew Charitable Trusts and their reconstructionist agenda

By way of Cyndy at mousemusings, more news to keep me up at night from Bruce at The River who's dug up important connections concerning the Pew's agenda.

I admit I'm still in mourning about the results so posting has been slow. (Yah, I know it's been a week but what a week).

In the meantime, Cyndy has been inspired so I will just tell all to go visit her and read everything she's posted, especially the material she's gathered on the Christian Reconstructionists/Dominionists.

And please visit gentle breezes as well who has a ton of links about the Christian Reconstructionists. Chilling stuff.

As for education, here is something I wrote awhile back about their agenda in public ed.

I honestly wish I could forget all of this has been happening. What a fricking nightmare.