Monday, December 01, 2003

Grandfather Twilight endorses Dennis Kucinich for President 2004

Brilliant.

I first noticed this on a Dailykos diary. I'm not budging on my Dean endorsement but Grandfather Twilight was a very cherished figure in my child's preschool years. Loved this interview with Grandfather Twilight by one of my favorite children's book authors/illustrators, Barbara Helen Berger.

Note: G'father Twilight is a near-archetypal grandfather figure who is a guardian of the forest, created by Barbara Helen Berger. Her gorgeous illustrations are the centerpiece of this little story about how the moon appears in the sky each night.

Update: I'm running against a gender divide here. The husband thought this was the silliest thing ever and that the endorsement doesn't speak highly of Kucinich.